- MCDA8usa CH2600 2700
Outboard Side Mount Control. This economical single lever, dual function control features positive shift detents, an optional engine trim switch in the handle and easy installation. (Mounts to gunwale surface — no hole cutout required.) It’s an excellent replacement for both outboard and stern drive controls using universal (3300/33C type) cables only.
Dual-function control — each lever controls throttle AND shift. Virtually all single-station outboards and stern drives with mechanical transmissions. Single lever, dual action design controls throttle and shift with one lever. Utilizes 3300/33C type “universal” engine control cables only. Not suitable for use with Mercury® and OMC® OEM type control cables.
• Single lever, dual action for throttle & shift.
• Surface mount design for quick, tidy installation.
• Includes neutral warm up capability.
• Includes hardware for two 3300/33 control cables.
• Positive shift detents and neutral lock- out.
• Optional engine trim switch in handle. (CH2700P)
• Optional neutral safety switch.
• Weather resistant exterior, rugged die cast frame.
• Meets/exceeds all applicable industry standards.